Friday 18 March 2011

Drawing upon humor for a change

I would like you to watch very interesting speech that gained world-wide approval : Drawing upon humour for a change
There are a few steps I would like you to follow -
1. I would like you to watch the video the first time without any sound. That would help you to understand the context and read all the cartoons at once.
2. Next, watch the video as many times as you like and answer the following questions -
a. What according to you is the central idea of the speech ?
b. Do you agree with it ?
c. Would you agree with Donnelly when she says that the sense of humor changes according to one's culture ?
You may answer these questions in the question-answer format or in one short paragraph.
Happy viewing !

1 comment:

  1. I post a comment on your blog to invite you to positively change my future English grade!
    HUMOR FOR A CHANGE!!!

    (please don't sack me for it...)

    ReplyDelete